Monday, December 17, 2007

Graduated!




The day finally came, I'm now a college graduate! :) The ceremony was relatively quick, but still a tad longer than it needed to be. I still haven't figured out why they needed so many people to talk about stuff that no one is going to remember in a few days and why they couldn't just have us walk up on stage, get our diploma holder (real diploma to come later), and then go. But whatever. None of the graduates really wanted to be there, we all did it for our families but I guess that's how they all go. I do like the idea that I never have to go to class or write a paper ever again, that's pretty cool. I'm going to miss all my friends though and hanging out with them as often as I did. But I don't have to study or take tests anymore, how cool is that?!

0 comments: