Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today was a good day :)

My boss called me yesterday to make sure that I could shoot with him at "the stadium" today. I could, since I'm not in school and have nothing better to do with my time, it also beats sitting around in the office all day. I assumed it was Camden Yards since it's baseball season not football season and MASN hires my boss as a freelance videographer for occasional baseball events. I figured we'd be in a room somewhere, nowhere near the field, or maybe even up in the stands. We were suppose to just be getting sound-bites and a voiceover, nothing big.

This is where we ended up...


We were in the bullpen. To shoot. We walked down through right field to get there. I was on the field. We got set up and hung out in the bullpen while we waited for four players from the '83 Oriole's to show up. I, of course, got pictures :)


White balancing for daylight...



Close-up of the number above my head in the last picture...



The lineup!!!



Hanging out in the bullpen :)



Walking through right field.

0 comments: