Sunday, March 22, 2009

Looks like this thing is definitely going to happen!

For a couple of weeks now, I've been in touch with my uncle about making a documentary. So much has been said through e-mail that I couldn't possible list it all here (I could if I copied and pasted, but I don't want to do that), but I'll post the gist of it and why it's awesome :)

-A tentative date has been set for shooting: June 2011
-It involves a two week road trip
-There are currently three team members, including me
-Without realizing it, I've become the "Producer" (their words not mine) due to my "impressively organized" and "business-like" attitude.
-It's such a refreshing change compared to what's been going on elsewhere in life.
-I'm super excited about this project, more so now that I know that I'm an equal and considered professional and will drag them "kicking and screaming to a higher level" ;)
-It will definitely be easier to get through the upcoming weeks of changes knowing that I have a project this awesome in the works.
-I can't say enough how excited I am about being a part of this project! I've been waiting and praying for something like this to come along, it's going to be a kick-ass part of my resume! XD

More later, must send e-mail to the other two team members, did I mention we're all in different states? Oh yeah. We're having a conference call soon, my idea, they loved it, I've got some more ideas I think they're going to love.

I'm not a "kid"! Huzzah!

0 comments: