Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Month 5: Feeling Pretty Good!

Monday was the first day of my 5th month and (for the most part) I've got my energy back and I'm not too big that I can't get my shoes on yet ;) Definitely getting bigger though and I'll have more belly pictures up soon. Blogger is still having issues with letting me put up pictures, only worse now because I can't get mobile uploads to work anymore. I have no idea what's going on and it's frustrating.

Dishydrosis is mostly gone, there's only a little bit that hasn't quite cleared up yet, thankfully. It's only noticeable by me now and I'm quite happy about that. Today is our last day of school before Christmas break and I cannot WAIT for this break. My goal is to clean the apartment but we'll see how that goes. If I can clean parts of the apartment, I'll be happy. I'll also be working on lesson plans and stuff over break because when I come back, I'll be 20 weeks, and I'll need to be prepared in case I can't make it to class for any reason. I'm hoping to take off the week before I'm due but we'll see if that actually happens. I'm going to be as ready as possible in the meantime for someone else to take over my classes.

0 comments: