Sunday, December 26, 2010

New iPod + Podcasts = Life is Good.

Through creative use of gift cards and extra money earned on the side, my hubby's present to me was an iPod Nano that we got to order yesterday (no standing in line, free shipping, and free engraving!). I immediately went to iTunes and looked through pregnancy podcasts and found one that I haven't been able to stop listening to even though the iPod isn't here yet! Pregtastic has been a great resource since I'm the first of some of my friends to be pregnant. I get to hear actual new moms (and experienced moms) talk about what's going on with them, ups and downs, and just have real conversations about worries, appointments, registries, and baby shower etiquette. I get to feel like I'm a part of these conversations and reading on the internet and in books has been helpful too, but this podcast has made things feel more real and it gives all the information I've read a context.

0 comments: